Aquamarine Cabs, in a Oval shape .
Aquamarine named water of the sea (Latin), is so because of the its seawater color. The coloring agent is iron. Aquamarine coming from Brazil.
- Dimensions: 4 mm *3 mm* 2.1 mm
- Weight: 0.04 gram
- Color: Light blue
- Color of streak: White.
- Mohs' hardeness: 7.5-8
- Density: 2.65-2.74
- Cleavage: Indistinct
- Refractive index: 1.564-1.596
- Dispersion: 0.014 (0.009-0.013)
Aquamarine Cabs Oval, 3 x 4 mm
- In Stock
- Regular Price: £1.00 per pc exc.VAT
- Special Price: £0.60 per pc exc.VAT